This 40-amp single-pole-single-throw (SPST) high capacity mini automotive relay is designed with a dust proof cover and features a pre-drilled hole for easy mounting, as well as five 1/4" silver quick disconnect terminals. The the expertly designed Bosch - Tyco V23234-C1001-X005 mini relay has been engineered to perform in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and as high as 185°F (85°C) making this high amp mini relay ideal for use in the extreme conditions found in automobiles.
- 40-amp high current mini automotive relay
- This relay is stamped on the cover based on switching 30A for over 250,000 cycles. This relay can also switch 40 amps for over 100,000 cycles.
- Features five 1/4" silved quick disconnect terminals for a superior electrical connection
- Designed to operate in temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C)
- Single Pole Single Throw (SPDT)
- 12 volts
- Tyco #: V23234-C1001-X005
- Bosch Reference #: 0332019150