These 8 ½" cable tie features inside serrations providing a positive hold onto wire and cable bundles. Ideal for bundling/ securing cables and wires, these cable ties are a durable cable management solution and offer a whopping 40 lbs of tensile strength. Available in quantities of 100 and 1,000 cable ties as well as a variety of tensile strengths, including: 18, 30, 50, 120 and 175 lbs.
- HellermannTyton 8 ½Ã¢ cable ties
- Typically used for bundling/ securing wires and cables
- Inside serrations provide a strong hold on wire and cable bundles
- Rated at 40 lbs tensile strength
- Meets UL94 V-2 standards
- Designed to perform in temperatures as low as -40F (-40C) and as high as 185F (85C)
- Available in quantities of 100 and 1,000 cable ties
- For even faster assembly of cable ties check out our HellermannTyton cable tie guns
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Hellermann Tyton
- Manufacturer Part Number: T40R0C2
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.2"
- Length: 8 ½"
- Width: 0.15"
- Tensile Strength (lbs.): 40
- Operating Temperature: -40F (-40C) to 185F (85C)
- Standards: UL94 V-2