This 4-way .2" cable tie anchor mount is designed to route and secure wire bundles running parallel or perpendicular to any surface, with only a single #8 screw, making it ideal for use with applications in compact spaces (i.e. telecoms equipment, switchgear and control cabinets). Its Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) material construction not only allows it to perform in temperatures as low as -67°F (-55°C) and as high as 464°F (240°C), but it also makes it highly resistant to various chemicals and radiation.
- .2" Cable tie anchor mount
- Ideal for use in compact spaces such as telecom equipment, control cabinets, etc.
- 4-way entry allows cable tie to secure bundles running parallel or perpendicular to any surface
- Quick installation - secures with single #8 screw
- High chemical resistance
- Radiation resistant
- Designed to perform in temperatures as low as -67F (-55C) and as high as 464F (240C)
- Meets UL 94 V0 flammability standards
- Manufacturer: Hellermann Tyton
- Manufacturer Part Number: CTAM1
- Fixing Hole Diameter: 0.17"
- Height: 0.22"
- Length: 0.81"
- Width: 0.4"
- Mounting Method: Screw Mount
- Operating Temperature: 32F (0C) to 140F (60C)
- Standards: UL94 V0