No need for a variety of clamp sizes, this heavy-duty cable tie anchor mount secures with a single #10 screw making installation quick and easy. Designed with an extra strength holding capability, this anchor mount is used extensively by leading truck and trailer manufacturers for holding wires, hoses, and cables in some of the toughest and most demanding automotive environments.
- Heavy-duty cable tie anchor mounting system
- Extensively used by leading truck and trailer manufactures for holding wires and hoses
- Designed with heat stabilized UV resistant nylon 6/6
- Eliminates need for a variety of clamp sizes
- Accepts all standard ties up to ½" wide
- Designed with a small tab inside that temporarily engages threads, and allows assemblers to pre-install the mount on a stud before securing with a washer and nut (not included)
- Quick installation - secures with single #10 screw
- Meets UL94 HB flammability standards
- Manufacturer: Hellermann Tyton
- Manufacturer Part Number: HDM190HIRH4
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.2Ã¢
- Height: 0.7"
- Length: 1.4"
- Width: 0.8"
- Mounting Method: Screw Mount
- Operating Temperature: -40F (-40C) to 230F (110C) Standards: UL94 HB